Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tealight Boxes


Today I am showing you some little tealight boxes I made a couple of weeks ago for a Christmas Present Evening at a friend's house. Each of them held three red or green tealights which were decorated with some matching DSP. The boxes were made with Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler cardstock along with the co-ordinating Season of Style DSP and tied with Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler ribbon (both now retired). The embellishments were made using Mosaic Madness and the co-ordinating Mosaic Punch with a little Silver Glimmer paper.
I have to say, thankfully, these were very popular with the customers :0)

My apologies if my posts become a little erratic over the next week or so but all my spare crafting time is being taken up with making Christmas gifts and I will be unable to show these until they have been given to the recipients as I know some of them do visit my blog quite regularly!! But I will be back asap
Margaret x

1 comment:

  1. These are really lovely Margaret! Thank you for your lovely email the other day...I have meant to reply but everytime I think about it, I end up doing something els!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...