Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Gift set


My apologies for the lack of posts recently but I am trying to get back into the 'work' routine after quite a long Christmas break! Being back at work also means I see very little daylight for taking photos so today's set has been taken using a daylight lamp and I don't think they've turned out too badly.


This is a little thank you gift set I have made using some retired Twitterpated DSP and Island Indigo ribbon but the cardstock and 'tools' are all current.
The chocolate bar treat holder below was made using the Envelope Punch Board, the tag with a new punch coming soon - the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.



The matching card above was made with the same supplies but, this time, the Tag Topper Punch was used for a decorative panel on the card and layered with the DSP, also shaped using the punch. The tiny flowers on both the treat holder and the card were punched with one of the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and have a Basic Rhinestone added to the centre.

Hopefully I won't be away for so long next time :0)
Thanks for stopping by
      Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...