Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Gifts for the Men!

 These are token gifts I made for 3 male friends and colleagues (yes I know there are only two sets here but two of them were the same!!) Made with Winter Frost DSP, Smoky Slate cardstock and Chevron Ribbon (as well as a bit of Basic Gray retired ribbon on the cards) and the sentiments are from Sweet Essentials and Teeny Tiny Sentiments. Some dots of Silver Dazzling Details made a nice alternative to Rhinestones. The cracker box, made with the Envelope Punchboard, held a miniature bottle of port and an individually wrapped cheese.

 
Well I hope the weather hasn't made it's own 'New Year's Resolution' because it has been atrocious here today, very wet and windy. However we must be grateful that is hasn't caused us the havoc that has been caused to so many people over the Christmas break. I cannot begin to imagine how I would cope with such devastation and my heart goes out to all the poor people who have suffered so much.



  Back tomorrow with a hotchpotch of things to share with you!
Margaret x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...