Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Last of Christmas 2013!

I have some more things to show you today that were made for Christmas, however, as nobody wants Christmas to drag on forever, I am showing you a few things together today!! I will start off with a basket of goodies I put together as a thank you to my lovely sister for entertaining us all on Christmas day



I used some of the treat boxes to hold some alcoholic and sweet treats along with Burlap Ribbon and Crumb Cake cardstock and it was all held in place with some of the lovely brown paper packaging we demos get in our delivery boxes each month!!
Next up are some plastic milk bottles which I came across in a local shop and just had to buy to fill and decorate!


I used a stamp from Festive Flurry along with Silver Metallic Encore Ink to make the lid insert which was cut with a Circles Framelit.
The bottles were filled with sweets to the liking of each family member then tied with Cherry Cobbler 1" Grosgrain Ribbon. The initials were cut from Brushed Silver cardstock using the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies, tied around and finished with a Basic Rhinestone





Below are little holders made with the Envelope Punch Board and held money for the little people and a Lottery scratchcard for the grown-ups - unfortunately nobody won!!!

Last but not least is one of the gorgeous table gifts my sister made for each of us - sadly I only got round to taking a photo of mine but they were all different sizes to accommodate each guests favourite treats. And of course they matched the rest of the table decorations and crackers!


 
Now the Christmas crafting has come to an end I may be able to make some 'normal' things so, hopefully, I will be back soon
Margaret x

1 comment:

  1. These are all so fabulous Margaret!! I love your basket and the bottles are genius! :)
    Happy New Year to you too! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...