Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Tag Card


Today's card is probably one of the most difficult I have ever had to make and is for a lovely lady who has recently had some really sad news.
I took inspiration from a card made by Catherine Pooler (her video can be seen here) and, although I didn't use the same technique, I did use a similar colour combo.
First I cut a tag of Whisper White with a brand new punch, which will soon be available in the new Spring/Summer catalogue, then stamped the flowers and stem from Field Flowers. For the flowers I inked the stamp with Pool Party then added Island Indigo and Elegant Eggplant using sponge daubers and the stem was stamped in Pear Pizzazz. The 'hello' from Oh, Hello is stamped over the stem in Elegant Eggplant. I tied some Bakers Twine at the top of the tag before fixing to a panel of Pool Party, which had been randomly stamped with the other image from Field Flowers, and then onto a white card blank.
In this particular situation no words will make anything better so I plumped for a retired sentiment inside the card which says just about all there is to say.
Back soon
Margaret x

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Margaret .....even if it was difficult to make. Love the great stamping and colour combo too, so cool looking :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...