Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Sneak Peek Engagement



This is a card I made for a work colleague who got engaged on Christmas day. The stamp sets I used are sneak peeks of products which will be available very soon (SAB free with qualifying orders from 28th Jan and the Spring/Summer catalogue available to purchase from 28th Jan)
I started by silver embossing the images and sentiments,from Happy Congratulations, and added the silver embossed hearts which is a stamp from a SAB set called Banner Blast.
The Whisper White panel was matted onto Brushed Silver cardstock before placing onto a white card blank. Some Basic Rhinestones were dotted around to finish the card off.
My apologies for the 'blue tinge' to the photos but they were taken in not very good light and this was the result :0)
I also made an envelope with DSP from the Neutrals Paper Stack, using the Envelope Punch Board. I added a bellyband decorated with a punched heart and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Back soon
Margaret x

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...