Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014


The other day I needed to make a card in hurry so I decided to CASE one that I'd seen on Sam Donald's blog (here). I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock, DSP from Season of Style along with the Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain ribbon and a sentiment from Sassy Salutations. A very quick and easy card but, I'm sure you'll agree, a very effective one.
At the weekend two of my grandchildren came for a 'sleepover' at Granny's and both of them love making things so I thought I would share some of their creations with you (please note all inkpads used were retired ones!!!) We started with a photo frame - Roman made one for Mummy and Willow made one for Daddy. They used aquapainters and a variety of inkpads to colour the blank frames and then went to town with my stamps!!


Then we did some punching and Roman made a punch art lion and drew a scene to put him in while Willow made a 'flower for Mummy'. Not bad for a 3 and a 5 year-old eh?


Margaret x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...