Pages

Monday 6 January 2014


Today's card is one I made just before Christmas for a lad at the Special Needs School where I work. James has attended my after-school craft club since I started it 7 years ago, and I only remember him missing one week, so he has a special place in our hearts. He celebrated his 18th birthday the week before Christmas so we had birthday cake and this was the card I made for the after-school club staff and pupils to sign.
I used the, now retired, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet die to cut the letters from Night of Navy and the Glimmer paper stars were punched with one of the Merry Minis punches.
Margaret x



1 comment:

  1. A really striking and perfect card for a young lad, Margaret! I'm sure he loved it and will treasure it forever!! I really loved your LIM makes in the blues in your prior posts, too!! Happy New Year to you and all best wishes!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...