Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Another Chocolate Box


Back today with the bag/box that I made to match the card I showed you yesterday. It is made with Naturals White cardstock, stamps from Gorgeous Grunge in Raspberry Ripple and decorated with a flower made from Flower Shop and Petite Petals cut with co-ordinating punches,. The closure for the top is a piece of card cut with one of the Labels Collection Framelits, stamped and tied with a piece of Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon. The box holds a bag of continental chocolates.
That's all for today but I'll be back soon
Margaret x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret

    Love your use of gorgeous grunge for the background of your flower. Super gift.

    Aileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these look sooo lovely Margaret, great stamping too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...