Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Simples Sunday One Layer Card





I am a little late with my entry to the LIM challenge this week as, yesterday, I took part in a Blog Hop so I am combining it with my 'Simples Sunday' post again. The challenge this week is a 'One Layer - Anything goes' and I wanted to try something a little different so this is what I came up with. I used the Squares Collection Framelits to make some masks (which I have attempted to show you in the photo bottom right) and used a flower from Petite Petals and a smaller flower from Summer Silhouettes stamped in Elegant Eggplant. The lighter shade was achieved by stamping off first. The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned and I finished the card by adding a tiny Basic Rhinestone to three of the flowers.
This is a fairly simple card but if you want an even simpler one how about this?


Three flowers from Mixed Bunch stamped across the card in Daffodil Delight, a few tiny flowers from Summer Silhouettes stamped in Pumpkin Pie and a sentiment from Four You, again using Pumpkin Pie - job done!!

Have a great rest of the weekend

Margaret x




5 comments:

  1. Amazing ! I like your first card most. So simple and wonderful.
    Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the masking technique.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb cards Margaret, they are both gorgeous...terrific stamping!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your first card - the masked frame created a very effective image and the variation of colour really makes it interesting. Your second card is lovely too - simple but happy, and beautifully stamped. Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...