Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Simples Sunday


My Simples Sunday card today is one I've unashamedly CASE'd from a fellow team member, Aida Dominguez VD Veeken. Aida is a Stampin'Up! demonstrator in the Netherlands and posted her version of the card on our team's Facebook page and I thought it was simply stunning - definitely my style of card! I have emailed Aida to ask if I can share her Facebook page with you but, as yet, I've not heard back from her so until I do I will just have to say a big thank you to her for sharing her gorgeous design.
I used Naturals White cardstock, two stamps from Gorgeous Grunge, a sentiment from Express Yourself cut with the Modern Label Punch and the Elegant Butterfly Punch. Other than a few Basic Rhinestones that's it - Simples!
Please pop back tomorrow to see the matching box and, hopefully, I will have heard from Aida and  be able to direct you to her :0)   **Edited to add Aida's link - click here

Margaret x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret, found your blog and i love your card! Nice to see a version of my card white on white. I'll follow your blog and i'll come back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...