Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Chocolate Box

Yesterday I showed you a card which I had CASE'd from a fellow team member, Aida, and I promised I would be back today to show you the matching box I made to go with it. Aida kindly said I could share her design with you which is posted on her Facebook page and can be found here.      

The box I have made is different to Aida's as I wanted it to hold a few yummy chocolates - it is approx 5" tall x 2" square. Made with the same supplies as yesterday's card, those being Naturals White cardstock, Gorgeous Grunge stamps, Elegant Butterfly punch and a piece of Crochet Trim and Elegant Eggplant Ribbon. The top of the box was shaped using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.

I have also made a variation on this design so, if you would like to see it, then do pop back tomorrow :0)


I am back at school today after the half term break - does anyone else remember when school holidays seemed to last for an eternity? Now they seem to go in a flash. Oh well just another sign of old age I suppose!!

Margaret x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...