Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

A late birthday!


Jane, the organiser of the card swap group, celebrated her birthday on Friday but due to last week being a very busy one for me I didn't manage to get my card to her on time. But, as they say, better late than never so this is what I made for her.
A very simple card using Blushing Bride cardstock and ink along with Gorgeous Grunge, Petite Petals & co-ordinating punch, a couple of sentiments and a few pearls (non SU).
I was really pleased with the layout of this card which was inspired by a 'shop bought' sympathy card sent to me by a neighbour so I made another in a different colour for a completely different reason.
Pop back tomorrow to see that one
Margaret x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely card Margaret, thank you so much. It's very delicate and has such a sweet quality, I'm keeping it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...