Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Card Swap


Today's card is one I made for this month's card swap. Jane set the challenge to use embossing so I chose the Stripes Embossing Folder. I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped images from Stippled Blossoms - a much neglected set which needs to come out again! It is a 2-step set so I stamped the base flower in Pink Pirouette and, using my stamp-a-ma-jig, overstamped using Rose Red with a few Pear Pizzaz leaves dotted around. I then ran this through the BigShot placing just the bottom half of the card in the embossing folder. It is matted onto Rose Red and then onto a card blank with the addition of a sentiment from Four You, punched with the Scallop Oval Punch and matted onto an Apothecary Accents Framelit.
That's all for today, back soon
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...