Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Gift box



As promised this is the gift box I made to co-ordinate with yesterday's Simples Sunday card. (If you missed it scroll down to the previous post) It measures 3" square by 3" high.
I think it was because the sun was so bright yesterday that the cardstock looks bright lilac when it is, in fact, Perfect Plum! Anyway it matches the card and the contents so that's all that matters :0)
I made the lid with Brushed Silver cardstock and the silver stamped butterflies are from Papillon Potpourri. I wrapped some Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon around the box lid and added a Perfect Plum Scallop Circle matted with a Brushed Silver Circle on top. The butterflies are a stamped one and the other punched with the co-ordinating punch with three Basic Rhinestones for the body.
Would you like to see what's in it? Well it's a pretty Bath Fizzer and the wrapper matches perfectly with Perfect Plum - even if the photo doesn't look like it!


Life is still rather hectic here as my sister and I still have arrangements to make for Dad's funeral so I will be back when I can. Until next time - happy crafting!
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...