Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Treat Box & Matching Card



This is a matching treat box and card we made at a class today and the box is similar to the one I posted a few weeks ago which can be seen here. (The card was CASE'd from Jill Franchett)
The idea came about when I was doing some instructions for another box which we also made at today's class and, whilst checking them over, this idea popped into my head. The box measures approx 2" wide and 5" high so is just the right size for a few sweet treats.
It is made in Smoky Slate cardstock and decorated with DSP from the Watercolour Wonder pack. Of course it has to have some Petite Petals flowers (I don't seem to make much these days that hasn't got these little beauties on!!) and they are stamped in Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate then cut out with the co-ordinating punch. A few leaves from the Bird Builder punch and some colored paper cut with the Fringe Scissors finished the project.
If you would like to order any Stampin'Up! supplies then please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll be happy to help
Margaret x

2 comments:

  1. Love your box Margaret. What a super idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked a little more here on your blog and see lots of beautiful cards! This one I like verry much!
    My daughters game was a beauty, but sadly the lost by one point... That means they are second in row, kbut there are more games to play... Hope you have a fun sunday planned! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...