Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Thank you for lunch!






Firstly I must explain the title of today's post. I was invited to lunch by a friend (and ex-colleague) at her house today, along with some other friends and these are the gifts I made to take along as a thank you. The box (above left) was made with the Natural Composition Specialty DSP and decorated with a flower, made with several punches (Pansy, Petite Petals, Boho Blossoms and one from the Itty Bitty Shapes pack), in Crisp Cantaloupe and some Stretch Ruffled Ribbon. This held a box of After Eight Mints. For the other ladies I made a cute little basket with the Envelope Punch Board using a tutorial which I had seen on a fellow SU demonstrators blog - Lindsey's tutorial can be found here. For this I used Baked Brown Sugar cardstock and decorated with a flower made in the same way as for the box.
The lunch was delicious and it was good to get together with friends and have a good old natter!!
Back soon

Margaret x



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful gifts. I'm sure they were all really pleased. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...