Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Card Swap with a Difference


Our card swap group has branched out into making a 3D item this month - which suits me down to the ground!!
Jane sent us a link to a YouTube video post-it note holder, made by the very talented Angie Kennedy Juda (which can be seen here) as a guide to the size it should be but, other than that, she gave us free reign to create our own version.
It was my turn to make something for Jane and I happen to know that her favourite colour is pink so I used Pink Pirouette cardstock and DSP for the holder which matched perfectly with a pink post-it note pad I already had. I used a Labels Collection Framelit to shape the front of the cover and added a (retired) label, punched with the Extra Large Oval punch. Five flowers, punched from one of the Itty Bitty Punch Pack with a tiny Basic Pearl for the centre, and a Papillon Potpourri butterfly decorated the front cover. Two small magnets keep the holder closed.
Thanks for visiting
Margaret x



1 comment:

  1. This looks fab, Margaret. Love the decorative edge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...