Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

A Retirement Card, the Retiring List and a special offer!



Last week a good friend at work retired and I was asked (as usual!) to make a leaving card for everyone to sign. It was another large card - A4 - which I always find quite difficult but everyone loved it so that was ok. For the sentiment I used a couple of retired stamps and the name was cut with (the also retired) Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies. All this was on a Whisper White Oval cut from the Ovals Framelits and matted onto a Summer Starfruit Scallop Oval, from the same set. The larger flowers were made with the Flower Shop and Petite Petals stamp sets and co-ordinating punches and the tiny flowers are from one of this year's SAB sets punched with an Itty Bitty Punch, with leaves from the Bird Builder Punch. The card was finished off with a bit of paper piercing, some scoring, a knot of Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon and a couple of Papillon Potpourri butterflies - oh and of course some pearls!!



The brand new catalogue will be here soon but, in the meantime, the Retiring List is now available. There are lots of stamp sets and accessories, some at reduced prices. Click here to see them. These products are only available while stocks last so get them while you can! I am offering free postage & packing on all orders over £35 until the end of June so, if you would like to take advantage of this, please contact me at margaretk21@hotmail.co.uk or telephone 01933 663477 leave a message and I'll be very happy to help (Only applies to orders placed through me, not any online orders)
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...