Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Little gifts!




















A very quick post from me to show you some little gifts I made for my class ladies last week. A few weeks ago I came across these little bath confetti pods (above right) and, as they were in SU colours, I couldn't resist them!
The little boxes were made with the Envelope Punch Board and each one held two of the confetti pods. They were decorated with matching DSP, a Bitty Butterfly, a little bit of Petite Petals stamping, a sentiment from Chalk Talk, an Itty Bitty flower and finished with co-ordinating ribbon.

I am on half-term this week and yesterday I came down with a cold - why does it always happen when I'm on holiday??
Bye for now
Margaret x




1 comment:

  1. Margaret, these are beautiful - as all your creations are! Would you have a tutorial for them, as I think they would be very versatile boxes. Look forward to the next creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...