Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011



A super-quick card for you today made with a stamp from Just Believe, stamped in Old Olive onto Whisper White, matted onto a piece of Old Olive cardstock and then onto a square white card blank. I cut three butterflies out of Perfect Plum DSP (from the paper stack) with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die added these, along with a sentiment from Style Beautiful, and job done. I told you it was quick!
Hope you all had a great weekend and I'll be back tomorrow with a Christmas card for the kids.

4 comments:

  1. This looks great Margaret, love the colour combination :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, this card looks so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is PERFECT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. That stamp set is on my Wish List, too, lol. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...