Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Gift Box & Card

























If you visited my blog yesterday you will have seen a card which is part of a set I have made for a gift, so today I thought I would show you the box I have made to put the cards in and the belated birthday card to go with it! Both are decorated with some DSP from Timeless Portrait, Very Vanilla and Basic Black ribbon. The base of the box is made with plain white cardstock and the lid is Basic Black. I made a heated ribbon flower from Basic Black Satin with a Rhinestone Brad in the centre and the leaves were a piece of folded card run through the crimper then cut into a leaf shape, the Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon which I used as a tie for the box is now retired. For the birthday card I used the same DSP but this time with a length of Very Vanilla Satin ribbon running across the centre and the flower was made from the Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty punches with some more crimped leaves. The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set. I will post photos of the cards that are to go in the box another day.

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC and very classy box. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - as are the two cards in your last posts!! Just love your style sooooo much Margaret.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...