Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Handcrafted by Vicky













Yesterday I went out for lunch with the lovely Vicky, a fellow member of The Pink Ladies, and she gave me this beautiful gift box and card which she had made. Isn't it stunning? Vicky just happens to be one of the most talented ladies I know and I love and admire all her work so I was really chuffed to receive this gift from her (and in one of my favourite colours - Cherry Cobbler!)
If you've never visited Vicky's blog then I urge you to do so right now, you cannot fail to be inspired by her beautiful creations. The link to her blog is right here.
I'm not too sure when I will be back as I am helping at my grandson's school Christmas Fair for most of the day tomorrow so no time for crafting but, until then, I hope you all have a great weekend x

3 comments:

  1. I feel very proud to have you show-casing my little gift Margaret and I am positively blushing from the praise! Have fun at your grandson's fair and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gift Margaret! I'm off to see Vicky's blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo looks just as good second time around :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...