Pages

Monday 12 December 2011






















I must apologise for the lack of posts over the last few days but, despite being busy crafting, it is so dark when I leave for work and get home again I've not been able to get any decent photos. However I managed to get a half decent photo tonight of a card I made to match one of the little chocolate boxes similar to the ones I posted a couple of weeks ago. (This also gives me the opportunity to put right a mistake I made in the measurements for the boxes, here , where I said the top and bottom were made from a piece of card 4.5cm square and scored at 1cm all round when it should have been 5.5cm square. My sincere apologies if you had a go at making the boxes only to find the top & bottom were too small!)
The card and box are made with the Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality DSP and Wild Wasabi cardstock, with a touch of Real Red cardstock and Satin ribbon. The sentiment from Petite Pairs is punched with the Oval punch and layered onto a Scallop Oval and Extra Large Oval.
Only a short post today as it's now past my bedtime!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty set Margaret! photos are tricky this time of year - you'll have to take your projects into work and photograph them there! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...