Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Santa Owl is coming to town!

Here is a card that I have made for my grandson (he's only 3 so he won't be taking a peek on my blog!)
I used a Basic Black card blank for my base and silver embossed some stars from Serene Snowflkes for the night sky and then took a piece of the Well Worn DSP, which resembles brick, to make the walls of the house and the chimney. The roof is made from a piece of Basic Gray cardstock which has been run through the Stripes Embossing folder and then put back in the other way to form a tile effect and inked around the edges. The top of the chimney is Crumb Cake cardstock punched with the Word Window punch. Mr Owl has been made into a Santa and placed on top of the chimney. The sentiment was silver embossed and punched with the Modern Label punch

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute, love his santa hat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your santa owl, he's a hoot! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've fallen behind on my commenting Margaret but I want you to know that I love all your projects! But I have to comment on this stunning card... the expression on Santa Owl's face cracks me up! Love the brick house too - just brilliant! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...