Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

Cards in a box







You may have seen the thank you cards I made the other day using Mocha Morning DSP, well I needed a present for the Secret Santa which we do each year at work and I thought a set of these little cards would make quite a nice present. With no more ado I set to and made eight more of the cards and then a gift box to put them in (oh I do love making boxes and they are really not as difficult as you might think). This one was made with Chocolate Chip cardstock and simply decorated with a couple of pieces of Mocha Morning DSP, to match the contents, and a flower for the front made with Brushed Gold cardstock, DSP and the Boho Blossoms punch. The front is fastened with magnetic discs and a loop of Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon was added to make it easy to open. I made the sentiment on the computer and punched out with the Jewelry Tag punch.
Come back tomorrow to see a children's card made with the ever faithful Owl punch!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea and gift Margaret. I'm sure your recipient will be chuffed with their secret Santa although I'm sure they will work out it's you! Lol!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I wish we got things like this in our secret Santa!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the box design. The recipient will love it and the contents!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, I love it!! It looks great! Do you have a tutorial maybe for the box?
    Cathi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...