Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Bag of Blossoms



I was on a little journey blog hopping the hopping day when I came across a fabulous tutorial to make this bag, done by Sarah at Little Snippets. You can view the tutorial here and also some of Sarah's stunning bags but don't just stop there, have a look around at her lovely projects!
My bag is nowhere near as gorgeous as Sarah's but I hope I have done it justice, after all it is my first attempt and probably one of many!!
I made up the bag using 2 sheets of Very Vanilla and decorated it with 3D flowers made with the Blossom Party die and Boho Blossoms punch. The flowers were made in So Saffron and Very Vanilla with a Basic Pearl for the centres and the leaves were cut with the Little Leaves Sizzlits die using Very Vanilla and the ribbon handles are So Saffron Taffeta.
The possibilities for making and decorating these bags are endless and I am itching to make another completely different one so watch this space :0)
Thanks for sharing Sarah - you're a star x

7 comments:

  1. Margaret this is so beautiful! I love how you've decorated it ~ all the little details are super. I'm sure whoever receives this will be thrilled!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love this. I think you've done an amazing job.

    Will take a look at Sarah's blog too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag and your colour scheme is so elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your gift bag is stunning Margaret, much better than any shop bought bag! I saw Sarah's bag but must have missed the tutorial....going to check it out now :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah makes the most wonderful gift bags - I've seen them in real life! - and your version is brilliant too Margaret! Such a pretty colour scheme. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning bag Margaret and thank you so much for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bag Margaret! Really stunning.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...