Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

























This has to be one of the easiest cards ever! I needed a thank you card and I needed it quick so, as my Everybunny stamp set had just arrived, I quickly mounted one of the stamps and got to work. The original stamp has an Easter egg at the top of the stem but, because I didn't want that, I used my Cajun Craze and Old Olive markers to ink just the pot and the stem. Using my stamp-a-ma-jig I stamped three across a 10cm square card blank and with my blender pen I coloured in. I didn't add any extra ink to the pen but just blended the ink that was already there (super easy!). The flowers were punched from Daffodil Delight using a punch from the Itty Bitty Punches pack, shaped by placing on my pricking mat and pushing down with the end of the white gel marker, glued to the top of the stems and the tiniest Basic Pearls placed in the centre. I squiggled some grass with the Old Olive marker and stamped my sentiment in Daffodil Delight. Yet another 'Easter' set that doesn't have to be used just for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...