Pages

Friday 15 June 2012


Firstly my apologies for the lack of posts this week - life just seems to have run away with me! 
This card is one that I case'd from Joanne Friend, a fellow SU demo, whose card can be seen here. It uses a stamp from Bordering on Romance, a set in the Summer Mini, which was stamped in Soft Suede onto Naturals Ivory cardstock and the edges 'blurred' with a blender pen. After inking around the edges the image was layered onto a slightly larger piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock. This was matted onto an A6 card blank which had been matted with Soft Suede DSP from the Neutrals Paper Stack and a sentiment banner added. The card was finished off with three pink butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.
I will try not to leave it so long before posting again but, until then, have a great weekend.
 

2 comments:

  1. I know what it's like when life takes over and blogging has to wait Margaret :) I love your card today the soft suede and pink are gorgeous together. Have a lovely weekend. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...