Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012











This is a card I have made for my Dad to send to my nephew on his birthday which is later in the week. I took a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and randomly punched some holes using different size circle punches then ran it through the Perfect Dots Embossing folder before matting onto some Newsprint DSP. This was then matted onto a slightly larger rectangle of Basic Black and fixed to a card blank made from Naturals Ivory cardstock. I stamped the sentiment twice, from the Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes, onto Very Vanilla using Basic Black and punched out with two different sized circle punches. The smaller circle was fixed to the larger circle with dimensionals and then the whole thing fixed to the card, again using dimensionals. I finished the card off by adding two Basic Black butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die. A fairly simple card but I was quite pleased with the finished effect.
Have a great Jubilee weekend - weather allowing of course!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh ! I love this; so clever and yet so simple, the card is just perfect - it has set my creative juices flowing !!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a fabulous and original design Margaret! Love your wedding card below and that fab gift bag too.

    Have a fab half term!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful creation Margaret. A very clever design. Love it!

    Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...