Pages

Monday 13 August 2012


This will be short & sweet but I finally got round to making a long overdue card to send to a lovely lady who I met through Stampin'Up! still at least I have another card to show you!
I stamped the flower from Reason to Smile which had been inked with Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade and coloured with a blender pen then cut out with a Framelits die. This was matted onto the next size frame which had been inked around the edge, a loop of Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon attached to the back and fixed onto a card blank with dimensionals. The tiny flower was made with the Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty punches and the tags are stamps from Tiny Tags, punched with the Jewelry Tag Punch and a tiny piece of Bakers Twine threaded through a hole in the top


6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, Margaret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Margaret. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret, here I am at last for a very overdue visit and I've ooohd and aaahd all the way down the page! Absolutely stunning cards!!!! Love, love, love the Reason to Smile stamp set and the cards you've made with it. Fabulous work.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Margaret, love the clean look , very classy. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret your cards are as beautiful as ever , like Aud I like the clean look of these , fabulous work well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flower looks so pretty Margaret. Love the tags "tied" to the stem. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...