Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Before I show you today's post I would like to apologise to all those lovely 'genuine' people who leave me comments but, due to a ridiculous amount of SPAM comments being left, I have had to resort to using word verification in an effort to eradicate them!!


Back briefly with a Christmas card and Gift Bag to show you made with the, now retired, Mocha Morning Speciality DSP. I loved this paper so much I bought some more from the retiring list back in September despite still having some left from the first time I bought it- it's one of those sets of papers that you just can't bring yourself to cut up!!! However, as you can see, I did let the scissors loose on one of the sheets to make the bag and co-ordinating card.
It's a simple made-to-measure, gusseted bag using a Brushed Gold diecut (from the Framelits collection) and a piece of Crumb Cake Tulle for the closure at the top and decorated with two gold embossed baubles from Delightful Decorations - one stamped on Crumb Cake and the other on Early Espresso then punched with the Ornament punch. The card is made with the same supplies along with a retired sentiment stamped in Early Espresso.

This morning I went to see my eldest Grandson, who is 4, being one of the 3 Kings in his very first school nativity - I have to say I was a very proud Granny!!!
Time is still not on my side so sadly my blogging is very erratic at the moment but I will be back asap to show you some more. Until then Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...