Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Frame It! Take 2


I thought I would have another go at the Frame It! challenge over at Less is More (you can see my first entry here) and this time I have gone for the more traditional square frames. I started by punching three square apertures in River Rock cardstock with the Large Square punch and then cut a piece of Very Vanilla to fit behind. I stamped onto the Very Vanilla, using a stamp from Hopeful Thoughts, and then glued this in place. The flowers are made with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack in Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder, with Basic Rhinestones for their centres. The sentiment was stamped in Elegant Eggplant and cut with one of the dies in the Apothecary Accents Framelits set. The panel was then fixed to a DL River Rock card blank.
For those of you who saw my first post earlier I said the frames were cut with the Apothecary Accents when, in fact, they were cut with the Labels Collection! Sorry about that but I have corrected it now :0)

9 comments:

  1. A very unusual and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is just wonderful Margaret, I may well have to case this little number... it's stunning, the colour combo is super too!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the picture flows through all three frames Margaret, what a unique design and great for the card shape too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent. The colours are really elegant.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is excellent. The cardstock and colours are very classy.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot. Might have to use some river rock - it's not a colour that I think of using.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty... and I love how the flowers come out of the frame.
    Stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  8. just gorgeous... love the idea!!

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...