Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

More 3D




I have a couple of 3D items to show you today (one is unashamedly CASe'd from Vicky - details below) The first one is along the same lines of the decorated Kraft boxes I have posted before but this one uses a white (non SU) box as the base. It is decorated with Pumpkin Pie cardstock and DSP from the Polka Dot Parade pack. For the top of the box I made a flower with the White Creped Filter Paper (available in the Spring Mini), punched with the Blossom punch and sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink then fixed together with a brad (retired). The flower sits on a Large Scallop Circle and I made some paper ribbon loops with the DSP with a tag, stamped with 4U from Tiny Tags and punched with the Jewelry Tag punch. The flowers on the side of the box are made with the Floral Fusion Sizzlits die and Basic Pearls.
Below is the basket which I CASe'd from Vicky (her basket can be seen here). Vicky has a brilliant tutorial on her blog for making this so do pop over and pay her a visit and look at the rest of her lovely projects while you are there! My basket is adapted a bit from Vicky's as I wanted it a bit bigger and I didn't emboss mine as it was too big for the folder!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...