Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Simples Sunday


At the beginning of the week I needed a quick birthday card for a member of a card swap group that has recently started. The idea of the group is not necessarily to make new cards but to use up cards already made but, particularly for birthdays, I like to make cards specifically for that person (and my stash of 'already made' cards still sits there!) Anyway onto the card - made with Pool Party and Chocolate Chip, and in the style of Jenni Pauli whose work I absolutely love. I began by stamping the top section of a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the 'splodgy' stamp from French Foliage and matted this onto Pool Party cardstock. I then fixed a piece of Pool Party ribbon, from the SAB promotion, leaving a loop at one end before matting onto a card blank. The sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped and punched out with a circle punch then matted onto two larger circles before placing on top of the ribbon. To finish the card I punched a tiny flower from Itty Bitty Punch Pack and added a few Basic Pearls.  The card took about 10 minutes to make - quicker than writing this post I reckon!!!
Hope you've all had a great weekend and I'll be back soon x

1 comment:

  1. brilliant card - simple but sophisticated best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...