Pages

Monday 6 May 2013


Another commissioned card and this time for a wedding. The colour scheme needed to be gold and burgundy so gold embossing, Brushed Gold and Bravo Burgundy cardstock fitted the bill perfectly. Stamp sets used were Confetti and Love & Laughter along with the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits (for the dress and suit), a die from Apothecary Accents Framelits set and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack.
The picture bottom left shows the bag I made for the card to go in.
Posts are a little short this week as they were all written in advance (on the same night!) and scheduled to post each day but maybe that's a good thing :0)
As always, any questions about the cards, to buy products or for further information on Stampin'Up! then please feel free to contact me (details on the 'Contact me' tab above)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...