Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bookmarks





When my Grandson came to stay at the weekend he was looking through things that I have made for my Owl Punch class, which I am holding in a couple of weeks time, and was intrigued by a magnetic bookmark. So intrigued in fact, that he wanted to know if Granny would make him one but with a lion on (lions are his favourite animals at the moment). So Granny set to and made this one using punch art. Of course, having made him one, I couldn't miss his sister out could I so made her a pink teddy complete with a bow in her hair! It does look as though the poor bear has a touch of the measles but, being only 2, I'm sure my Grandaughter won't mind!!
Over the weekend I have spent most of my crafting time making a 'swap' card, a birthday card for one of the swap group and an oversized special card - which, given the time it has taken to make, can only be described as a labour of love. But of course none of these can be shown until the recipients have actually received them!I have managed to make a couple of other cards in between times so pop back and take a look tomorrow when I will show you a card using the Field Flowers set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...