Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Field Flowers


This is a card I made for no particular reason although I'm sure it will come in handy at some point!
I used a piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock and cut an aperture with a die from the Ovals Collection Framelits. I then stamped images from Field Flowers, to go behind the aperture, using Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive onto Whisper White. Before attaching to the card blank I embossed two fancy lines along the bottom of the Elegant Eggplant panel using one of the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders and rounded the corners of both this and the card blank. The sentiment is one from A Word for You which was fussy cut before fixing to the card.
Tomorrow I will show you a second card I made with the leftover oval which was cut out and the same stamp set.



2 comments:

  1. So pretty Margaret. I love the fussy cut sentiment and scored lines. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Margaret!! Love the colours and the fussy cut sentiment! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...