Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Using leftovers!





The Elegant Eggplant oval, leftover from cutting an aperture for yesterday's card, and the Field Flowers stamp set were sitting on my desk so I thought I would make a second quick card.
I cut a smaller oval from Whisper White cardstock and used one of the flower images to randomly stamp using Wisteria Wonder. Field Flowers is a 2-step set so I used one image for the oval and the other to stamp three images down the side of the card in Elegant Eggplant. The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake which was stamped onto a strip of card and then cut with the oval die to match up with the stamped oval. To finish the card I rounded the corners of the Whisper White panel and the card blank and added a couple of Basic Rhinestones.
Hooray I've actually used a 'leftover' rather than putting it in a drawer to use later - something which never seems to happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...