Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Card Swap Group


I really can't believe we are on the THIRD month of the card swap group but it's that time again and this month I have to make a card for the lovely Sue. My sister and I met Sue and her sister at a Craft Retreat we attended 2 years ago and we immediately got on really well. When we met Sue and Carole again at the Retreat last year it was like meeting up with old friends and we had a great weekend. Sadly the Retreat is not happening this year so we have to resort to keeping in touch by email, well that is until it's our turn to send a card to each other :0)
Anyway Jane has set a theme this month and that is to make a card in the recipients favourite colours and Sue's are orange and yellow. Jane's email had the comment 'can't wait to see what you come up with' and that's probably because as a regular visitor to my blog she is well aware I don't do bright colours! Well I've tried Jane :0) I have used Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight cardstock along with Polka Dot Parade DSP. The Whisper White panel in the middle was embossed with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and inked around the edges with Daffodil Delight, the butterflies punched with Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches, and the sentiment was punched with the Word Window Punch and matted onto a Decorative Label Punch. 
I posted my card to Sue on Tuesday so hopefully I'm not posting it on here before she's received it! Have a great weekend and I'm sure to be back tomorrow for the Less is More challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I think we can safely say you've rocked this one, Margaret, it's fab. I'm sure Sue will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Margaret, Love the Card! Thanks soooooo much. Hope you have received my email! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...