Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Get Well Owl

 

All the credit for the idea of this cute owl tissue holder has to go to Jo Dumbleton who designed this a while ago. You can see Jo's creation here.
For my holder I used Wild Wasabi cardstock and DSP which matched the packaging on the tissues. The nurse's cape was punched with the Bird Builder punch. The 'for you' is a retired stamp punched with the Jewelry Tag punch which is also retiring at the end of this month - this is one punch I will not be getting rid of, retired or not!! The other sentiment is one from the Petite Pairs set.
A short,sweet and very late post - it is my first day back at work and I'm ready for bed!!!
Back soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...