Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Challenge

My upline, Michelle, has set up a new forum for her team - The Pinkies - and a challenge has been set using a sketch.
I decided I'd have a go and ended up making two cards, for the simple reason that I wasn't very happy with the first one! (below)
The one on the left is using an In Colour, Gumball Green, along with Naturals White. The DSP is from the, soon to be retiring, DSP stack, the flower is made with the Floral Fusion die and the leaves punched with the Blossom Builder punch which is also retiring.
The card on the right is the one I wasn't too happy with as it looks a bit out of proportion to me, but I thought I would show you anyway.
The sentiment, Beautiful Birthday, is another stamp that will be retiring soon and this card is made using Summer Starfruit. The flower and leaves were made with the same die and punch as the card above and the ovals cut with the Ovals Collections Framelits. The scallop around the oval is made with a strip of card punched with the Scallop Borders punch.

1 comment:

  1. I love flowers on my cards and you do great flowers...they are also quick cards which I really like. Thanks for sharing your
    God given talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...