Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Diamond Anniversary

 

This card was not made for this week's LIM challenge but it fits the 'Shades of Grey' so why not? A friend asked me to make a card to celebrate a Diamond Wedding Anniversary so I thought I would keep it neutral and just add a bit of sparkle to represent diamonds!!
The leaf from Summer Silhouettes were stamped in Smoky Slate and the 'Happy Anniversary' is from Memorable Moments, stamped in Basic Gray. I cut the 60 from the, now retired, Timeless Type Alphabet dies using Glimmer Paper as well as flowers punched with the Itty Bitty Punch flower shape. This was then matted onto Smoky Slate cardstock, a piece of retired Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon tied across one corner and then layered onto a white card blank. I added a few 'diamonds' (or should I say Basic Rhinestones) to the flower centres.
I am off to Pizza Hut after work to celebrate my Grandaughter's 3rd birthday so my apologies if there's no post from me tomorrow (Weds) but I'll be back soon x



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this challenge has really inspired you Margaret. This is another super one.
    Thanks as ever.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Margaret,love the sparkly 60 and the pretty flowers/leaves too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...