Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013





This is the first of two cards I have been asked to make for work colleagues who are leaving at the end of term. They are A4 size so there is plenty of room for everyone to sign. This one is made using Elegant Eggplant and Certainly Celery (now retired) and the large daisy was cut from the Daisy Die (now retired) with the smaller flowers punched with the Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty Shapes punches. The leaves are made with the Little Leaves Sizzlits die and leaves punched from the Bird Builder punch and butterflies are a stamp from Papillon Potpourri, punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch. The sentiment is computer generated and the name is cut from the Timeless Type Alphabet Dies (also retired). The picture bottom right shows the bag I made to put the card in.
I will show you the second card when I've finished it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...