Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Chocolate box

Today I have some little chocolate boxes to show you that I have made for the ladies coming to my class. Made with yet another new colour from SU, Crisp Cantaloupe, and the new Artisan Label Punch.
I have to admit to using a couple of recently retired products i.e a stamp from Tiny Tags punched with the Jewelry Tag punch, but I make no apologies as I love both of these and they will definitely not be things I will part with!!!
The butterflies, from Papillon Potpourri, are stamped in Baked Brown Sugar with the one on the top of the box punched with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. As you can see from the chocolate inside they are tiny, but perfect for a handmade treat for someone special for no particular reason - well we all like a little treat sometimes don't we?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is so darn cute! I love, love, love the color combo! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...