Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Card Swap Group

This is my Card Swap for July and, hopefully, it should have reached Ann by now.
I'm reliably informed that Ann's favourite colour is Pink Pirouette so, despite personally finding pink a very difficult colour to work with (mainly because I don't like it!!) this is the card I've come up with.
The challenge for this month is to make a very small card but definitely no bigger than 4" square and that is exactly what this is.
I embossed a frame using one of the Designer Frames and cut out the centre rectangle using a craft knife. I stuck a piece of Whisper White behind the aperture and stamped a sentiment from Friendly Phrases (retired) in Blushing Bride. The rest is self-explanatory really so I will just give you a list of supplies used rather than bore you to death :0)

Supplies: Pink Pirouette cardstock, ink and Taffeta Ribbon, Blushing Bride ink, Papillon Potpourri and Friendly Phrases stamps, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...