Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Soft Sky Butterflies


I know that Saturday is usually 'Less is More' day but today I don't have time to craft so I am posting a card the ladies made at class the other day. It's made with the lovely new colour, Soft Sky, and the Papillon Potpourri stamp set (again!).
The strip running down the card was punched at one end using the Artisan Label punch and then run through the Stripes Embossing folder. The butterflies were stamped in Soft Sky and then punched out using the Elegant Butterfly punch. The sentiment we used is from Perfect Pairs.
Matted and layered onto Soft Sky and a white card blank, a few Basic Rhinestones added and card done!!
If you would like to place an order with me please don't hesitate to get in touch and, don't forget, I am offering free p&p in July with all orders of £50 or more.
Have a lovely weekend, keep cool and I'll be back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...