Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Simples Sunday

Today's Simples Sunday card is one I have made for my Mum to give to my youngest grandaughter who will be 3 next week.
I have used a butterfly stamp from Papillon Potpourri and the heart from Create a Cupcake and stamped both in Blushing Bride (another new colour from SU) onto Whisper White, along with a sentiment from Sassy Salutations. This was then matted onto Pink Pirouette cardstock and, before layering onto a white card blank, I tied a piece of Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon across one corner. Three more butterflies were stamped and punched out with the Bitty Butterfly punch then added on top of the already stamped butterflies. I added a few Basic Rhinestones for a bit of sparkle. Really simple!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...