Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

LIM - Witches & Wizards

When I saw the LIM challenge this morning was Witches & Wizards I thought I would be sitting this one out - particularly as it's also a One Layer challenge so no punch art etc. However, having found my retired set from last year, Googly Ghouls, I saw there was an image of a witch so here is my (somewhat feeble) attempt.
I started by making a mask with the largest Circle Punch and stamped the web, from an old Hostess set, to one side then added the spider and witch (both from Googly Ghouls). With the mask still in place I lightly sponged Pumpkin Pie around the edge then removed the mask and added a bit of paper piercing. The card was finished off with the sentiment, again from Googly Ghouls, and a couple of googly eyes added.
Certainly no masterpiece but at least the challenge didn't beat me :0)
 Have a great weekend
Margaret x

15 comments:

  1. This is a real sweetie Margaret!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It aint that easy with all the things C+J come up with at lim... Think you made a fun card! Have an inky and fun weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, love the inky background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Like the paper piercing touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card looks great, Margaret! The images are cute and fun, the inking adds depth and the googly eyes are a great finishing touch!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's great. I especially like the detail of the paper perforation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Margaret xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Margaret, i´m glad to see you, thank you for your comment!
    Oooh Margaret it´s very funny and sweet your card i like the spider hang from a thread in the hair :D.
    Great simply card.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the googly eyes! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just too cute! Love that image....

    ReplyDelete
  11. great stamps - lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you managed to find something!!

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. well done on rising to the challenge with this great card love the googly eyes.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute witch and your background circle gives a super 3d effect. My witch is lost in limbo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...