Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Two of Six




As you read this pretend it is tomorrow (Thursday) because I meant to schedule the post for then but hit the wrong button and can't seem to alter it now!!!
Yesterday I showed you a card which was part of a set so, today, I thought I'd show you the second card - again with a colour scheme of Crumb Cake and Basic Black. I started by cutting a piece of Crumb Cake DSP and cardstock to fit onto an A6 card blank and then cut the bottom edge of the DSP with a die from Adorning Accents Edgelits and embossed the bottom edge of the cardstock with the matching Adorning Accents Embossing folder both from the Summer Mini (which incidentally finishes in just over a week on 31st August). An image from Bordering on Romance, also from the Summer Mini, was stamped in Basic Black onto the DSP along with a sentiment from Sincere Salutations and small flowers made with the Boho Blossoms punch and one of the Itty Bitty punches were placed on the stems. Tiny Basic Pearls were added to the centres of the flowers to finish the card off. I will try to be back tomorrow with card number 3.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Margaret, very classy looking,and love your layout. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Margaret, I love the colours. Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...